We’re sorry to see you go!
Just some info before you leave (this is all in your original agreement)…
1) The PRIMARY MEMBER is the ONLY one who may request to cancel. If you are a secondary member on the account, please be informed your cancellation request will NOT be able to be processed at this time. Please have the PRIMARY MEMBER send the request.
2) All payments must be current to process cancellation.
3) All memberships require a 15 day notice prior to EFT bill date to allow sufficient time to process cancellation. If you do not provide a 15 day notice, you will be billed one more time.
4) All Personal Training or XGT Programs require a 30 day notice prior to EFT bill date to allow sufficient time to process cancellation. If you do not provide a 30 day notice you will be billed for any invoices due within 30 days of the date of this email. Cancellation fee may apply.
5) If you are on a term membership, you must provide a 15 day notice and pay a $100 termination fee if more than half of your membership term remains or $50 if less than half of your membership term remains. You will be notified to make the payment. Cancellation cannot be processed without termination fee.
6) Please refer to your membership agreement for further details.