We’re sorry to see you go!
Just some info before you leave (this is all in your original agreement)…
1) All payments must be current to process cancellation.
2) All memberships require a 15 day notice prior to EFT bill date to allow sufficient time to process cancellation. If you do not provide a 15 day notice, you will be billed one more time.
3) If you are on a term membership, you must provide a 15 day notice and pay a $100 termination fee if more than half of your membership term remains or $50 if less than half of your membership term remains. You will be notified to make the payment. Cancellation cannot be processed without termination fee.
4) Please refer to your membership agreement for further details.
5) You will be notified when your membership is cancelled.