We’re Sorry to See You Go!
If you’d like more information on cancelling your membership, please fill out the form on this page and our Member Concierge will be in touch with you to review your request and answer any questions or concerns you have about your membership.
While we hope you’ll reconsider, we do understand that sometimes life changes and adjustments must be made. Please know that we value your feedback as a member and look forward to visiting with you about your experience.
"*" indicates required fields
Frequently Asked Questions
1) The PRIMARY MEMBER is the ONLY one who may request to cancel. If you are a secondary member on the account, please be informed your cancellation request will NOT be able to be processed at this time. Please have the PRIMARY MEMBER send the request.
2) All payments must be current to process cancellation.
3) All memberships require a 15 day notice prior to EFT bill date to allow sufficient time to process cancellation. If you do not provide a 15 day notice, you will be billed one more time.
4) All Personal Training or XGT Programs require a 30 day notice prior to EFT bill date to allow sufficient time to process cancellation. If you do not provide a 30 day notice you will be billed for any invoices due within 30 days of the date of this email. Cancellation fee may apply.
5) If you are on a term membership, you must provide a 15 day notice and pay a $100 termination fee if more than half of your membership term remains or $50 if less than half of your membership term remains. You will be notified to make the payment. Cancellation cannot be processed without termination fee.
6) Please refer to your membership agreement for further details.
7) One submission is all that is needed. Your confirmation email is proof that you cancelled. Please save it.
8) Cancellations may take up to 5 business days to process.
*Please note that a request for cancellation does not mean that your membership has been cancelled. Our Member Concierge will be in touch with you to discuss your request and will determine approval. Your request does serve as a notice. Please note above “FAQ” our cancel requirements and refer to your membership agreement for further details.