1) The PRIMARY MEMBER is the ONLY one who may request a membership freeze. If you are a secondary member on the account, please be informed your freeze request will NOT be able to be processed at this time. Please have the PRIMARY MEMBER send the request.
2) All payments must be current to process membership freeze.
3) All memberships require a 15 day notice prior to EFT bill date to allow sufficient time to process freeze. If you do not provide a 15 day notice, you will be billed one more time.
4) Membership freeze will freeze all members on the membership.
5) All Personal Training or XGT Programs require a 30 day notice prior to EFT bill date to allow sufficient time to process freeze. If you do not provide a 30 day notice you will be billed for any invoices due within 30 days of the date of this email.
6) If you are on a term membership and your freeze request is approved, term will be extended one additional month for each month frozen.
7) You will be notified if your freeze request is approved, proof may be required.
8) Please refer to your membership agreement for further details.
9) Please allow 5 business days for processing confirmation.
10) Annual Fees are due on their scheduled date and cannot be frozen.